DEFINE Instructor for body, rev, mind & yoga
I love DEFINE because…
I love DEFINE because it fosters a community that is fun and supporting. It’s more than just a workout studio. I’ve met some of my closest friends and the community here always pushes me and fellow clients to be our absolute best.
- In my class, you could expect… A huge variety of music, dad jokes, and a butt-kicking fun workout.
- My biggest advice to a DEFINE newcomer is… Have fun! Enjoy the 1 hour you are dedicating to yourself here at DEFINE and honor the process that it takes to get to your goals.
- My favorite move is… Lunges!!!
- My favorite work out attire includes… Lululemon Pacebreaker shorts and any top from Athletic Revolution.
- My favorite healthy meal is… I love all the seasonal soups at Local Foods here in Houston, especially their avocado potato leek soup. I love it so much that I actually make it at home too.
- I get my inspiration from… My friends! I love to surround myself with people who always strive to do the most!
- My favorite physical activity outside of DEFINE is… Hiking.
- My morning ritual includes… Breakfast, read, & check schedule (in that order).
- Something not many people would know about me is… I have a degree in Engineering.
- My perfect day off is spent… Eating at a place I never ate before and catching up with friends! I also love scouting locations for photoshoots.
- Before bed, I always like to… Do my nightly skincare regimen, it’s kind of a meditation for me each evening.
Originally from New York, Billy moved to Houston with his family where he completed High School and continued to study at the University of Houston, graduating with a degree in Electrical Engineering. During college, Billy worked at the front desk and after 2 years decided to audition to become a DEFINE instructor. Billy completed his RYT training in 2016 and currently teaches all 5 methods at DEFINE. Outside of DEFINE you can find Billy honing his photography skills and planning his next hiking destination.