In 2015, DEFINE will rev into 4 new cities in the U.S. and abroad. With this exciting growth, we’re looking for dedicated individuals to join our team in the new markets of Atlanta, Dubai, Austin and The Houston Heights and our existing studios in Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Oakley and Midland. Want to be a part of the DEFINE family? Here’s what we’re looking for!
Our studio offers three main classes: DEFINE body, a Pilates/barre based class, DEFINE mind, a yoga based body rolling class, and DEFINE revolution, a full body rhythm-based indoor cycling class. We are looking for authentic smiling faces who are smart, energetic fitness enthusiasts to contribute to the DEFINE brand and grow with us.
Our ideal candidate for training has a resume that include the majority of the following:
- A background in yoga, Pilates, dance, indoor cycling, or competitive sports
- Prior experience teaching group exercise, fitness, or movement
- Prior experience in teaching of any kind (school, sports, etc.)
- Prior experience in public speaking, corporate training, or management
- A strong sense of rhythm and tempo
- An ability to maintain a high-energy, positive atmosphere
- A passion for health, wellness, and balance
- A strong work ethic and a commitment to helping others
- A desire to help motivate and encourage clients to achieve their goals
- You are driven to lead and inspire
In addition to meeting the requirements of the initial interview, a successful candidate will exhibit an ability to represent our brand. All candidates will be contacted after interviews have been conducted and successful candidates will be invited to join our team beginning with our 12 week training.
EMAIL AUDITIONS@DEFINEBODY.COM IF INTERESTED.
Be sure to write “Instructor Candidate” in the subject line of your email and indicate which studio you are interested in. Please, no phone calls.