DEFINE Instructor for body, rev, & yoga
I love DEFINE because…
My favorite aspect of DEFINE is the awesome opportunity to get to know so many awesome clients and instructors that I may not have normally met. Also, I love that no two classes are ever the same, so I constantly feel challenged to push my limits. I am really grateful that the classes are low or no impact so I’ve been able to maintain my workouts without exacerbating any prior injuries!
- In my class, you could expect… Rap & a lot of anatomy.
- My biggest advice to a DEFINE newcomer is… Be kind to yourself and celebrate what you’ve done rather than focusing on what you didn’t do.
- My favorite move is… Eagle crunches.
- The song that gets me most pumped up in class is… Wanna be a baller.
- My favorite work out attire includes… Lululemon Wunder Under High Rise all the way!
- My favorite healthy meal is… Superfoods Bowl from Adair Kitchen.
- I get my inspiration from… My clients!
- My favorite physical activity outside of DEFINE is… Dancing!
- My morning ritual includes… Listening to praise and worship music on my way to teach.
- Something not many people would know about me is…I have stage fright! I start off so nervous at the beginning of EVERY class.
- My perfect day off is spent…With my family, practicing yoga, and lounging by a pool. Ideally, those things would align but that has yet to happen! 😉
- Before bed, I always like to… Drink tea.
Born in Kansas and raised in Houston, Cornilia, “Coco,” is a true southern girl. A recent graduate of Baylor College of Medicine, Cornilia is in the process of pursuing a career as a Physician’s Assistant. Having suffered from lower back and knee pain since her teenage years, Cornilia came to DEFINE at the suggestion of a friend. After her first class, it was love at first pulse! Upon seeing the improvement in her body’s strength and definition, along with the almost entire eradication of any pain, she is now more than excited to spread the word and teach the method in hopes of helping others exercise effectively while managing any injuries.